I'm Chenghao Ding, holding a Ph.D. degree in Nuclear Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). I graduated on May 2022. I also hold a Master's degree in Applied Statistics from UIUC.
I am interested in Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and so on. I have 3 years of experience in quantitative analytics and modeling, data science and machine learning. I am proficient in multiple programming languages.
My research projects focus on the interdisciplinary area between Climate Change and Data Science. I apply a series of statistical methods, machine learning algorithms, and time series analysis to predict global warming, more specifically, on human-induced global warming.I am now actively seeking a full time opportunity as a data analyst, data scientist, or machine learning engineer. For more information, please refer to Information, Blog, Resources , or my resume for more details.
I have conducted a series of projects related to Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and so on. Below is a concise list of them. If you are interested, you can click the link to read the details of each project.
- Houston Solar Plant Investment Study
- Credit Card Fraud Detection
- CIFAR-10 Object Recognition
- CNN for Object Recognition in Images (case study on Fashion MNIST dataset)
- Natural Languague Processing
- COVID-19 County Level Data Analysis
- Movie Recommender System Hadoop Implementation
- Kaggle: Walmart Recruiting II Sales in Stormy Weather
- And so on ......